Bruno Automotive is a certified BCAA Approved Auto Repair Service shop. We meet BCAA’s strict guidelines for quality of equipment and service, trained and qualified technicians, environmental standards and recycling practices, and ethical business practices and community reputation. We are inspected annually to ensure that we continue to meed these criteria.
Not only do we meet their standards, but as a BCAA-AARS certified repair facility, you are also ensured of a written estimate (available upon request) and a 12 month/20,000 km warranty on new parts and labour.
As a BCAA member, you can be assured of getting quality service, when you have your car repaired at a BCAA Approved Facility. We help save you time, by providing a list of shops we know you can trust.
About BCAA’s Vehicle Repair Service
- All of BCAA’s approved facilities have:
- Clean, safe, and comfortable service areas
- Written estimates upon Member request
- 12 month/20,000 km warranty on new parts & labour
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Qualified staff: technicians must hold a certificate of Trades Qualification or equivalent credentials
- Quality control and community reputation
All CAA facilities must adhere to environmental standards, recycling practices, ethical business practices and acceptable community reputation
BCAA inspects shops annually to ensure standards are properly maintained, so you can trust the shop is continually maintaining standards
In the event of a dispute, CAA will act as an arbitrator for members in an attempt to resolve any concern.